Monday, December 7, 2015

                                  The 3 Question

  1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
 I believe this means that if people trust you and treat you right is because you are doing the right thing. If you have this thing you will always succeed in life and never fail as long as you have trust and you treat people with respect.
                                   Image result for lou holtz Lou Holtz
if you have trust from a lot of people is because you do the right thing and you treat people right and because you are always doing the right thing.This is it has to be for you could always be doing good in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment