Wednesday, March 16, 2016

 One of my desires is to travel when I'm older. I also want to be a nurse I don't know what type of nurse yet. What I like to do when I'm in vacation is Spend time with my friends, we like to go out to places such as the beach, fairs, restaurants, etc. What I want for my best is to graduate from college. The college that I would like to join is UCLA, ever since I was in 4th grade I wanted join that college. The reason I wanted to join that college is because I had a field trip to UCLA and I really enjoy the ride. Also I so how students worked together and how hard they worked. There are some goals that I have accomplish some goals that I wrote in my life planning journal and I'm really proud of that because some were not so easy to accomplished. 
Image result for ucla

No comments:

Post a Comment