Monday, May 23, 2016

           Student Success Statement

“If 've got correct goals,
And if i keep pursuing them
The best way I know how,

Everything else falls into line.
If I do the right thing right , I’m
Going to succeed.”

By:Dan Dierdorf

Reflection: this quote is that Dan is a people that always in your life
Realized more opportunities that benefit in a moment of the life and
Is very important the true in a correct goals in responsibilities ,cooperation in group or together
In family ,friends and other, everything is true that else falls into line
Right thing right .and no the wrong and wrong because no is good and Dan Dierdorf

Have the true because is a men with principles moral .I don't pay attention to what others are doing .
I feel strongly that if I have correct goals and the determination to keep pursuing them the best way I know how

No comments:

Post a Comment