Thursday, June 9, 2016

                                           Class Evaluation

  1. Somethings I liked about this class is the statements because I would learn so many things about life and others things.
  2. Somethings I didn't like about this class is that we rarely got free time and I believe that it would of been much better a little bit more free time to talk to our classmates and get to know them better.
  3. Something this class needs to improve about is teaching other type of lesson about life an example bullying.
  4. A highlight for me in this class is that I learn so much about life with the quotes we learn.
  5. Yes, I really tried my best in this class I did all possible work and paid attention.
  6. Yes, for I could see my goal every time and not give up on them and always try my very best as always.
  7. Yes, I want to be a CTR person because I want people to see me as a good person I also like people respecting me and knowing that I like to work hard.
  8.  I have learned how imperative it is to be a CTR person and do whats right. I will share my knowledge the i learned onto my younger sister.
  9.  I will always remember the new learning computer skills I learned.Also the quotes Mr.Haymore teached us.

No comments:

Post a Comment